Improve your skills teaching English as a foreign language.
The TEFL Professional Development Program is designed for new and experienced English as a Foreign Language (EFL) teachers.
- The TEFL program is available year-round.
- Participants learn innovative EFL methodology and teaching techniques.
- The program uses a communicative approach to language learning.
- Opportunities for actual teaching experiences in the local school community and mentoring by a Canadian ESL teachers are available.
- Exchange ideas with other EFL teachers.
- Improve teaching skills and obtain fresh ideas for the classroom.
- Develop a resource portfolio that includes lesson plans and EFL resources.
- Participants are awarded certificates upon completion of the program.
Please contact the VIHSP office
for more information.
Policy Information can be found here