VIHSP’s Short-Term High School Experience Program provides international students with the opportunity to gain an insider’s view of life in a Canadian high school. Students study English and attend classes alongside Canadian students their own age.
- The Short-Term Program is offered between mid-September to mid-June.
- International students may attend high school in Canada without interrupting their studies at home.
- Program durations: 1, 2 or 3 months or 6-weeks.
- Classes include ESL instruction and support (if required) and elective courses that include full interaction with Canadian students.
- Academic courses are available for those who want an extra challenge.
- Students need a current passport. A study permit is not required.
- This program is designed for individual students and provides many opportunities for interaction with Canadians at school, at home, and in the community.
The Short-Term program is available mid-September to mid-June.
(All fees in Canadian dollars)
Fees are subject to change.
Program Fees include the following:
- School fees
- Homestay fees (including 3 meals per day)
- Medical insurance
- Participation certificate
- VIHSP souvenir
- Victoria International Airport pick-up and drop-off
For instructions on how to apply for our programs, as well as detailed information on fees, payment methods, travel arrangements and refund policies
, please click here
to download VIHSP Application Information
and VIHSP Application Form