Learn English, make new friends and enjoy the many recreational offerings and outstanding natural beauty of Victoria in VIHSP’s Camp Victoria ESL Summer Program.
- Camp Victoria is offered for eight weeks in July and August each year.
- Students ages 11-18, may join the summer program on any Monday within the 8-week program period for 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 week terms.
- Each week includes a minimum of 22 hours of class-based ESL learning and 12 hours of local cultural activities.
- Full-day local cultural activities occur each Saturday.
- Classroom instruction focuses on developing skills in reading, writing, listening and speaking with emphasis on communicative English for specific purposes.
- Activities are lead by professional, highly experienced facilitators and assisted by peer leaders known as “Canadian Buddies”.
Camp Victoria is available from early July to late August.
for a sample of the Camp Victoria ESL Summer Program activities schedule.
(All fees in Canadian dollars)
2 weeks $1,733
3 weeks $2,453
4 weeks $3,170
5 weeks $3,690
6 weeks $4,208
7 weeks $4,900
8 weeks $5,600
Program Fees include the following:
- School fees
- Homestay fees (including 3 meals per day)
- Medical insurance
- Activity and entrance fees
- Transportation to and from activity locations
- Participation certificate
- VIHSP souvenir
- Victoria International Airport pick-up and drop-off
For instructions on how to apply for our programs, as well as detailed information on fees, payment methods, travel arrangements and refund policies
, please click here
to download VIHSP Application Information
and VIHSP Application Form