• Study Permit
  • Arrival & Departure
  • Homestay
  • School Placement
  • Support
  • Victoria
  • VISP
  • Refund Policies
  • Study Permit

    Q: Do I need a Study Permit in order to study in Victoria?
    A: Yes, you do need a valid study permit to participate in our Academic High School Program. You do not need a study permit for our Short-Term High School Experience, Group ELL Study Tours and Camp Victoria programs. To find out how to obtain a study permit, contact the nearest Canadian Embassy, Consulate General, or Trade Commission, or go directly to the Citizenship & Immigration Canada website.

    Q: Can I extend my valid Study Permit from Victoria?
    A: Yes, you may extend your valid study permit as long as you remain in a recognized educational program and send all of the necessary documents to Citizenship & Immigration Canada at least two months before your study permit expiry date.

  • home |
  • about |
  • news |
  • programs |
  • applications |
  • student life |
  • hosting a student |
  • gis course |
  • faq's
  • © 2017 Victoria International High School Program

    ?hvor du kan k?be Viagra Generisk sildenafil K?be Viagra Denmark (DK) Viagra Cialis Denmark Sildenafil 100 mg K?b viagra uden recept K?b Cialis generisk Viagra Generisk Viagra orden Cialis 20 mg cialis orden K?b Erfaringer med Cialis Tadalafil Danmark