Please carefully read these instructions before filling out the application form.
Applications cannot be processed without all of the above items.
Submit the following:
- Completed Online Application.
- Final report cards for the last two years
- Photocopy of first page of passport
- A recent photograph
- $250 Application Fee.
Upon receipt of a Letter of Acknowledgement and invoice, please do the following:
- Pay all remaining applicable program fees.
Once all the above fees have been paid, an official Letter of Acceptance Guarantee will be issued. A guardianship letter will be issued, if required.
Please see payment information here
Upon receipt of the official Letter of Acceptance Guarantee, please do the following:
- Immediately contact the nearest Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) office for a Study Permit application form, or obtain one from the IRCC website. Be sure to apply as early as possible as the process can take over eight weeks.
- Complete the form and include the Letter of Acceptance Guarantee with your application package. Wait to receive a reply from IRCC.
- Make sure you have an updated passport.
Please note: Victoria International Education has no influence over the visa application process. Please direct all inquiries regarding your visa status to your local IRCC office.
- Select your preferred dates
- Complete the online application form
- Photocopy the first page of the student’s passport
- Submit the completed online application form including passport copy to our office along with payment in full. We will start processing your application once we receive your payment.
- Have a valid travel document (a Study Permit is not required for the Short-Term or Camp Victoria Programs).
To review this the application documents translated in specific languages, please visit our Language pages.