Please carefully read these instructions before filling out the application form.
Applications cannot be processed without all of the above items.
Upon receipt of a Letter of Acknowledgement and invoice, please do the following:
- Pay all remaining applicable program fees.
Once all the above fees have been paid, an official Letter of Acceptance Guarantee will be issued. A guardianship letter will be issued, if required.
Please see payment information here
Upon receipt of the official Letter of Acceptance Guarantee, please do the following:
- Immediately contact the nearest Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) office for a Study Permit application form, or obtain one from the IRCC website. Be sure to apply as early as possible as the process can take over eight weeks.
- Complete the form and include the Letter of Acceptance Guarantee with your application package. Wait to receive a reply from IRCC.
- Make sure you have an updated passport.
Please note: Victoria International Education has no influence over the visa application process. Please direct all enquiries regarding your visa status to your local IRCC office.
- Select your preferred dates
- Complete the application form
- Photocopy the first page of the student’s passport
- Submit the completed application form and passport copy to our office by fax, mail or email, along with payment in full. We will start processing your application once we receive your payment.
- Have a valid travel document (a Study Permit is not required for the Short-Term or Camp Victoria Programs).
To review this the application documents translated in specific languages, please visit our Language pages.