- Complete and submit the online application form
- Homestay staff will review your application
- When approved homestay staff will arrange for a home visit (personalized orientation)
- After the home visit you will be asked to provide copies of a Police Information Check (PIC) from the local police station
- With a specific check in the Vulnerable Sector
- After all these steps you will need to attend a homestay orientation meeting with other host families. This will be arranged by the Homestay Program and is a great opportunity to meet other hosts within the program.