Learn English, make new friends and enjoy the many recreational offerings and outstanding natural beauty of Victoria in VIE's Camp Victoria Summer Program.
- Camp Victoria is offered in July and August each year.
- Students ages 12-18, may join the summer program on any Monday within the program period for 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 week terms.
- Arrival and Departure must be the Sunday before and after program dates
- English language instruction with a focus on using English in everyday settings
- Fun, supportive environment for students to improve their English
- Class-based ELL learning is combined with local activities
- Full-day of local activities occur each Saturday.
- Classroom instruction focuses on developing skills in reading, writing, listening and speaking with emphasis on communicative English for specific purposes.
- Activities are lead by professional, highly experienced facilitators and assisted by peer leaders known as “Canadian Buddies”.
Camp Victoria is available from mid-July to late August.
View here sample of the Camp Victoria ELL Summer Program activities schedule.
- We encourage you to apply early as space fills up very quickly
- Acceptance is based on space availability
- Applications and payment must be received in our office a minimum of six (6) weeks prior to the desired start date