This program provides individual students with the opportunity to attend school and study subjects with Canadian students their own age. Students live and learn with Canadian families.
Classes include: ELL instruction and support (if required) and elective courses in the areas of fine arts, business education applied skills, and sports. Academic courses are also available for those who want an extra challenge.
Students can also join all the extracurricular activities and trips offered by the international program during their stay.
- Grades: 7-12 (13-18 years old)
- Length: 3 - 4 months*
Program start dates: September – May
- Acceptance is based on space availability.
- *For other program lengths (minimum 1 month), please check first on availability.
- We encourage you to apply early as space fills up very quickly.
- Applications and payment must be received in our office a minimum of six (6) weeks prior to the desired start date.
Please contact the VIE office at email@example.com to confirm availability. Once space has been confirmed you can apply to this program.