This program provides individual students with the opportunity to attend school and study subjects with Canadian students their own age. Students live and learn with Canadian families.
Classes include: ELL instruction and support (if required) and elective courses in the areas of fine arts, business education applied skills, and sports. Academic courses are also available for those who want an extra challenge.
Students can also join all the extracurricular activities and trips offered by the international program during their stay.
- Grades: 7-12 (13-18 years old)
- Length: 3 - 4 months
Program start dates: October* – June
Students starting in October have 2 options:
- Arrive in Victoria on the weekend of September 21-22, 2019 to attend Getting to Know Victoria, a 5-day fun activities-based orientation then attend a formal orientation on Monday, September 30th and start school on Tuesday, October 1, 2019.
- Arrive in Victoria on the weekend of September 28-29, 2019. Attend Orientation on Monday, September 30th, 2019 and start school on Tuesday, October 1, 2019.
- Acceptance is based on space availability.
- We encourage you to apply early as space fills up very quickly.
- Applications and payment must be received in our office a minimum of six (6) weeks prior to the desired start date